Ships with your livestock order!
Salifert Phosphate Profi-Test
- If phosphate is present in too high a concentration there may be an increase in growth of undesirable algae and if the phosphate level is higher than 0.04 mg/L the growth rate of corals and calcareous algae may decrease by as much as 90%.
- Washing fish food (a rich source of phosphates) after thawing can significantly reduce the input of phosphate, and using a high grade, phosphate free activated carbon can also help to keep phosphate levels as low as possible.
- The Salifert Phosphate test kit detects, in less than 5 seconds, the level of phosphate present.
- There are two different ranges within the kit: a low range for phosphate-phosphor from 0.01 - 1 mg/L and a medium range for phosphate-phosphor from 0.02 - 2 mg/L.
- Sufficient for 60 tests.
- Can be used for marine, fresh and garden pond water
Erroneous results might be obtained when the carbonate hardness is higher that 20dKH. This corresponds to an alkalinity of 7meq/l. Normally the carbonate hardness is well below the above mentioned values.
Irritating: PO4-1 contains < 3.5 M HCL.
R36/37/38: Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin.
S26: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
*Discount codes cannot be applied to this product