• Highly-effective alkalinity(KH)-increasing ("buffer") solution.
• Helps increase pH stability in an aquarium by raising the alkalinity.
• Provides a source of carbonates, which make up the majority by weight of aragonite, the mineral secreted
by reef-building organisms as skeletal material.
• Continued addition raises pH until 8.3 is reached, at which point the pH remains unchanged and the
alkalinity alone increases.
• Over 50% stronger than most competing products.
• Free of phosphate, silicate, and organic material.
• Formulated by a marine scientist.
Brightwell Aquatics Aquarium Supplies
The goal of Brightwell Aquatics is to provide the absolute highest quality, scientifically-sound products and customer service of any aquarium water care manufacturer, and to do it all in a straight-forward and honorable fashion. All Brightwell products are formulated by marine scientists with a passion for the aquarium hobby. They utilize the highest purity ingredients in concentrations that provide the most use to hobbyists. Nearly all Brightwell Aquatics products are over 99.9% pure. The usage guidelines of Brightwell Aquatics products are written in plain language but the company is always available to answer consumer questions. All products are lot numbered for quality control and customer service.